Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a easy dog food recipe for my pomchi quick?

i just ran out of dog food and i can't go to the store.i need an easy recipe that is good and doesn't include liver cause i don't have that at my house.I need a easy dog food recipe for my pomchi quick?
Basic Balanced Dog Food Recipe


This recipe combines meat, rice and vegetables for a well-balance pet food.





I N G R E D I E N T S


1lb ground beef, preferably antibiotic and hormone free


2 cups cooked brown rice


1 lb bag mixed vegetables


1-2 lb plain yogurt





I N S T R U C T I O N S


Brown ground beef in a frying pan. Set aside.





Steam vegetables until tender in a pan fitted with a vegetable steamer. Remove from steamer allow to cool slightly. Add vegetables to the beaker of your food processor and pulse until the vegetables are coarsely chopped.





Combine chopped vegetables with rice, add ground beef. Store refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.I need a easy dog food recipe for my pomchi quick?
I think it was meant for a big big bag of dog food but you can alter to your liking and I'm glad she loved it. My cat and dog are both very picky animals. Report Abuse

Boil up some chicken or hamburger and mix with rice. This is probably the best bet, since you don't want to upset her tummy. It's a simple meal, and it is guaranteed not to give your dog the runs or any other problems, because it is vet recommended for dogs who have stomach issues in the first place. It will get you by till you can get more food.
cut up some leftover chicken and put leftover veggies a drop of oil, if you have, maybe 1 hardboiled egg and ground up in food processor. The dog will lick your face from happiness...We make this up all the time for our dog Angel and she loves it.
I make my own all the time :)








Heres the original recipe I use. Be careful not to upset her tummy though :) Good luck.





http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Do鈥?/a>
Feed the dog some protein and carbs.... try chicken, rice and potatoes......

No comments:

Post a Comment