Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm pregnant and I need recipes for quick easy food?

I am 4 months pregnant and I'm hungry but everything I use to eat is now no longer good for me what is some good quick foods to make and let me tell you I'm no chef and I don't have much of a kitchen dinner for me use to be a can of ravioli but now I'm trying to eat better for the baby please help meI'm pregnant and I need recipes for quick easy food?
get pasta packet meals and add stirfired meat/chicken/veggies to them. You could also make instant noodles by the packet and add cooked veggies etc


Have a stroll through the supermarket aisles and see what takes your fancy...you could make things like butter chicken or nachos which are all ready to cook in packets you just need to add the meat and rice or corn chipsI'm pregnant and I need recipes for quick easy food?
fried spam, scrambled eggs, and rice sprinkled with nori
peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter toast, watermelon (my favorite), oranges, apples, bananas, macaroni and cheese, salad, umm.... grilled chicken, grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, eggs and toast in the morning, cereal, yogurt
Throw together a quick salad with a piece of grilled chicken diced over the top! Summertime is a great time to be pregnant since so many veggies are in season.





Remember to drink lots of water too!

No comments:

Post a Comment